On the basis of the marks secured, a merit list will be prepared. The details submitted by top 100 candidates in ATSE Engineering, ATSE Medical, ATSE Law will be verified and only if all the information is found authentic, scholarship will be awarded. The display of results will be done online, on the official website of ATSE.
Minimum Qualifying Marks: 50%
- Separate rank lists for winners will be published for ATSE Engineering, ATSE Medical, ATSE Law.
- Even if a candidate has obtained a rank, if he/she is found to have violated any code of conduct of ATSE, then he / she shall be immediately disqualified without further notice.
- Rank holders eligible for scholarship amount will have to follow the process of prize claim & document verification after the result.
The merit list is based on the total marks of the candidates in the test. The merit list of qualified students is uploaded over the site and is arranged in the ascending order of ranks achieved by the candidates. The candidate with highest total marks tops the merit list and so on. The merit list is separate for each class.
In case of a tie the following measures will be taken to break the same:
- Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics (for Engineering); Biology (For Medical) and Legal Aptitude (For Law) will be given preference.
- If tie remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Physics (For Engineering, Medical) and Logical Reasoning (For Law) are preferred.
- In case the tie is not yet resolved, then the candidates with more marks in Chemistry (For Engineering & Medical) and General Knowledge (for Law) is preferred.
In case the tie is not yet resolved, then the candidates with more marks in the Aptitude section is preferred.