ATSE 2019 Result calculation is transparent and based on the marking scheme of the test. The following points show how the result is compiled:
Note: Minimum qualifying marks is 40% for each class. The candidates not achieving this cutoff marks are not eligible for any prize claim
- The raw score is calculated using the below formula:
ATSE 2019 Score = 4 X (no. of correct answer) - 1 X (no. of incorrect answers)
- The marks per section is calculated and thus the total marks.
- The score card is prepared and uploaded over the website on the date of result declaration.
- The candidates can check the same using their ATSE 2019 application number and password.
- The result is displayed separately for each class.
The merit list is based on the total marks of the candidates in the test. The merit list is uploaded over the site and is arranged in the ascending order of ranks achieved by the candidates. The candidate with highest total marks tops the merit list and so on.
The merit list is separate for each class. In case of a tie the following measures will be taken to break the same:
- Candidate having higher marks in Mathematics will be given preference.
- If tie remains, then the candidate having higher marks in Science are preferred.
- In case the tie is not yet resolved, then the candidates with more marks in the Aptitude section is preferred.